With more than $600 Million in annual sales combined with exceptional bonding history and deep and comprehensive insurance coverage, it supports the ability to perform the large and complex jobs amongst its service offerings.
- More than $225 Million of Bonds Issued since 2014
- Excess liability limit of $50 million across the business with history of increasing to higher levels based on project needs and risk
- Since starting our business in 1986, NorthStar has never had a surety bond called by a Customer.
- NorthStar further differentiates itself by providing a specialized Environmental CGL Policy that covers all pollutants, including asbestos, lead, and other hazardous materials, causing bodily injury or property damage due to dispersal, seepage, migration or release at any time during the course of a project.
- Our financial strength and exceptional bonding history, allows NorthStar to provide our Clients with assurance of NorthStar’s ability to fulfill the contract on time, within budget and according to specifications.
- NorthStar has an in-house risk management team that will review any bonding or insurance requirements your project may require. We have unique relationships in both the surety and insurance markets to provide our Clients with risk transfer solutions that offer exceptional value and security on large, complex projects.