Market leader in facility demolition services and only provider equipped to execute technically challenging demolition jobs requiring sophisticated program management capabilities, specialized equipment, and skilled supervisors and staff.
NorthStar Demolition USA will safely and efficiently deconstruct or demolish anything on a job site that must be removed. We deliver a complete package of integrated services, experienced management, and innovative equipment as well as the means and methods to maximize value for our clients. With nationwide resources, NorthStar has proven to be the perfect solution for commercial high-rises, chemical plants, manufacturing sites, process plants, petrochemical facilities, military bases, and many other structures with complex demolition and wrecking needs.
All work is performed by our own qualified staff using in-house, well-maintained equipment.
- Specializes in total building demolition (including implosions), selective demolition, interior strip and gut work, and plant dismantlement
- Delivers a complete package of integrated services, skilled management and staf, and innovative equipment to customers
Concrete Saw Cutting
- Vast array of services for building, infrastructure, and industrial work, including slab, wall, and wire sawing and core drilling services
- Adds value by assisting with determining the overall saw cutting scope and turnkey solutions, including removal and disposal
- Additional services include planning,permitting, deconstruction and demolition debris (C&D) recycling, rigging, asset relocation assistance, and site civil restoration
High-Value Asset Recovery
- Specialists guarantee the safe dismantling and removal of industrial equipment, assets, and scrap
- Network of domestic and international scrap buyers ensures the most competitive pricing, maximizing value for NorthStar and its customers
Our comprehensive services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning and Engineering
- Asbestos and Lead Abatement
- Chemical Remediation (mercury, P4, PCBs, lab packs, etc.)
- Selective Interior Demolition (stripping and gutting)
- Structural Demolition
- Materials Segregation and Salvage for Resale
- Rigging Out of Equipment
- Asset Recovery and Relocation Assistance
- Earthwork/Site Restoration
Demolition New York
Remember, when any environmental hazards are involved, it’s more than just a routine Demolition New York, New Jersey or dismantlement project. You need an experienced, highly knowledgeable contractor to do the job right – safely, cost-effectively, and in full regulatory compliance. NorthStar is the right choice. We look forward to covering all your demolition needs